Everyones dream wedding is unalike. Your lifestyle is poles apart from the person next to you. Trends come and go! However, there will ideally be something that represents you that you will want to include in the big day. And when my good friend Jess called me up to come hang out and be a part of her team for the day for a weeding wedding!?…
… well, my plane ticket was booked instantly. Off I went to do what I do.
Stacey + Liko run this amazing little spot out in the middle of nowhere. Cherry Clouds Oasis is on the boarder of California and Nevada, under 2 hours from Vegas. They host events, celebrations and even rent out for airbnb options. So, no surprise when they got the opportunity to welcome this weeding wedding for the day.
Morning of Jess + I met up with Heather for the day to create and capture some neat content for Lindsay of P3Events, Las Vegas Wedding Planner. She had a line up of vendors to pull the magic all together for a WEEDing wedding. If you need to be filled in yet, 420 inspired content all around!
A day filled with boudoir in pot leaf lingerie, nudies in the hot spring to cool off and infused food to munch on while doing shotguns. Lindsay’s pick of the vendors made this feel like a real wedding at most times. Not to mention Stacey and Liko’s love for one another pouring out. This weeding wedding has a ton of inspiration, even if the cannabis life isn’t really for you! Just see for yourself…
Hazy hot box boudoir to start off the morning.
Cool off in the natural hot springs of Tecopa with this steamy couple.
From florals, to the mobile bar up until the star filled night sky- this day was filled with color and vibes.
Check out all the vendors who came together to make this happen:
- All photos above by Jess Rene Photos
- Lead Photographer Team: The Combs Creative
- Planning & Styling (Table Settings, Rentals, Props, Rugs & Pillows): Lindsay w/ P3Events
- Venue Cherry Clouds Oasis
- Catering: Pizza Stoned Las Vegas
- Cocktails: Trixies Mobile Bar
- Floral: Miss Daisy + Shop Love Pot
- Budtender & Paraphernalia: The Vegas Tenders
- Cakes + Treats: Caked Las Vegas
- Hair: Andie P Artistry + Makeup: Sin City MUA Bridal
- Dress: JJP Dress rentals + Tuxedo: Friar Tux
- Lighting: T-REV Productions
- Officiant: Amanda Monk
- Guitarist: Josh Crooks
- Stationery: Valerie Cana
- Couple: Stacey & Liko
For more wedding day inspiration check out this blog: https://jessrenephotos.com/2020/09/03/columbus-and-pittsburgh-wedding-photographer/